Beautytips - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Beautytips > Topics

Subject: hair masks and regenerators
Replies: 9 Views: 892

julia.x 17.05.09 - 08:20pm
Name your best ones. Tigi Oatmeal and honey, schwartzkopf
Oil nutritive,
Loreal Absolute repair. My hair is damaged though. If you have normal hair, use something llighter. *

julia.x 20.05.09 - 06:54am
Coconut oil is one of the few oils that can penetrate the hair s haft. It is very attraced to hair protein and goes right inside the hair. It binds the protein to prevent its loss from the hair. It can be used as a prewash treatment. *

julia.x 25.05.09 - 06:12am
If you use protein conditioners, it,s quite hard to make them really work because they don't really form permanent bonds with the hair. There's research going on how to make this happen but there are no definite resoluts yet. I'm going to try some methods and post them here *

julia.x 26.05.09 - 05:36am
One method is brazilian keratin treatment. I didn't do that of course. Keratin is glued to the hair with formaldehyde *

julia.x 16.06.09 - 02:32pm
Ok so I'm not posting one of the methods that I tryed, because it didn+t work. There seems to be no way to peranently bind keratin into damaged hair again. there's things that seem to make your hair look stronger for a while though. Im trying those next and will post only the working ones, if there are any. *

julia.x 17.06.09 - 10:14pm
Tryed coating my hair with natural herbal color. My hair seems stronger but it,s too eary to say if effects will last. I will repeat it a few more times. I'm hoping to create a permanent coat on my hair and plan to leave it free from chemical dyes. Except for the roots of course. *

julia.x 28.06.09 - 07:01pm
As it turns out I have protein sensitive hair. Meaning protein drys it. I tryed a few moisture, protein and oils free treatments and I'm beginning to get my hair back. Its not dry anymore, well for a few days at least. *

julia.x 29.06.09 - 08:37pm
Tip:when your hair is wet, pick a strand and stretch it. If it breaks, your hair needs moisture so use moisture conditioners. If it streches like mad, your hair needs protein, so use protein conditioners. Its as simple as that :) *

julia.x 20.07.09 - 03:55pm
I have had quite a few problems after henna but I think I finally found a conditioner that works now. It's brunette goddess. Of course, it doesn't give permanent results.I decided to let my hair grow a few more inches though. Hopefully it won't rebel with splits and breakage *

gaolach 1.09.11 - 02:02pm
dont use Paul Mitchell...its shiit and a waste of money *

* Beautytips Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Beautytips

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search